Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
Kyivstar / Киевстар
Телекоммуникации / Связь
Kyivstar, part of Vimpelcom Group, extends the commercial analysis team developing a commercial HUB to provide services for 7 Europe, Caucasus and Asian markets.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead multiple research projects on a day-to-day basis
- Identify opportunities for development of research process and making it valuable in strategic decision making
- Ensure implementation of the market research plan
- Manage briefing of internal clients, effective questionnaire design, data analysis, data visualization, report preparation and presentations to ensure objectives are met and meaningful insights are produced
- Interact on a frequent basis with internal clients and external research agencies
- Support procurement process ensuring strong financial discipline and accurate budgeting
- Provide ongoing internal clients support, including survey methodology, interpretation and analysis.
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting of findings and solutions from research deliverables in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
Ideal candidate will meet following requirements:
- Higher Education in Social Science
- At least 3-4 years in research agency, Market Intelligence/Business Development/Strategic Planning/Research departments of telecom and/or FMCG companies
- Strong analytical and visualization skills, deep knowledge of statistical analysis
- Advanced English, fluent Russian, PPT, advanced Excel, think cell, SPSS
- Responsible, strong negotiation, interpersonal, managerial and communication skills, people management